Sales Representative Belgium - Luxembourg
Fulltime (37,5 hours)
This position is part of our Sales Team that is responsible for the Tsubaki sales in the Benelux. As Sales Representative you are responsible for the development of the Tsubaki sales in Belgium and Luxembourg. You will be responsible for the following:
- Present, promote and sell Tsubaki products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Support prospective customers, acting as the primary resource on product and technical knowledge, helping to resolve any unmet needs or issues customers may have.
- Proactively offer product insights and solutions to issues and implement either manual or automated solutions that best suit customer needs.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and assist in researching and developing new products alongside Sales, Business Development and Product Marketing teams.
- Build strong relationships with customers, and regularly check-in to ensure end users are optimizing our product.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
Are you an ambitious, active and driven Sales Representative? Is your success determined because you are enthusiastic about technology and commercially driven? Then we might be looking for you!
With your critical eye, your confidence and strong work ethics is sales your first nature. You have several years of experience in selling technical products, you are a fully-fledged discussion partner, you know how to lead and moreover you have the following qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Experience in sales of technical products preferrable mechanical.
- Superior command of the Dutch and French language as well as the English language, both verbal and written in business.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
- Prior experience using of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with CRM practices (preferably 'Salesforce') along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Experience communicating technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
You will gain basic product knowledge by following an internal technical training.
What can we offer you?
A challenging and varied position within a highly qualified Japanese company, and thus an international working environment. You will have a fulltime job (37,5 hours per week). Tsubaki offers opportunities to explore and develop your competences and talents. Furthermore we offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
Do you want to become our new colleague?
The assignment will be fulltime, which means 37,5 working hours a week. Our office is based in Dordrecht. If you are interested to get to know us, please send your application and resume to the HR department: email@example.com.
For information on how Tsubaki handles Personal Data we refer to our Job Application Procedure.
Recruitment in response to this job opportunity is not appreciated.