Administration employee Finance
Fulltime (37,5 hrs)
In this department, consisting of 4 colleagues in total, we check each other's work and that of other colleagues and we support each other. Together we take care of monthly and quarterly reports for all of Europe. Your tasks package can grow based on your own interests and development. Analysing, consolidating and reporting in Excel, does that sound good to you? We might be looking for you!
At our European headquarters in Dordrecht the administrations from Europe all come together. We consolidate them and analyse the numbers at our financial department. Everything has been automated and digitalised here, so working on the computer and especially in Excel is something you love to do.
In any case, the following would be your tasks:
- Internal and external communication mainly via email in English;
- Supporting customers, salesmen and colleagues by filling our software system with relevant information;
- Processing bank statements;
- Supporting the processing of invoices and declarations in Medius and SRXP;
- Process control and approving internal processes;
- Composing multiple weekly and monthly reports.
What we offer:
- a multicultural/multilingual environment;
- a group of dedicated and supportive colleagues;
- an environment where you can further grow and develop your talents;
- a global company that is focused on premium quality and continuous improvement with:
- a high level of environmental, social and governance standards;
- a financially strong foundation with a long term vision;
- a very modern office, tools and facilities;
- a good pension arrangement: we pay 68% of the contribution;
- time to take a break with 26 days off and 2 extra "bridge" days
- a vacation allowance of 8%;
- when receiving a contract for undefined time: a nice yearly bonus/profit sharing;
- internal training to teach you all about our products.
We are looking for you, if you are:
- well-organised and structured;
- keen to work together with colleagues;
- culturally sensitive;
- have a high level of responsibility;
- result oriented.
For this position we require:
- good proficiency in Dutch and English language, both written and verbal;
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience is a plus, but we invite starters to apply as well;
- Experience or interest in IT developments (like Power BI) is a plus;
- Interest in and extensive knowledge of Excel;
- Medium vocational level of education (MBO).
The assignment will be fulltime, which means 37,5 working hours a week. Our office is based in Dordrecht. If you are interested to get to know us, please send your application and resume to the HR department: email@example.com.
For information on how Tsubaki handles Personal Data we refer to our Job Application Procedure.
Recruitment in response to this job opportunity is not appreciated.