Tsubakimoto Chain Co. is a leading global manufacturer and developer of power transmission products, with strong market positions in premium-quality chains, power transmission units and components, automotive timing chain drive systems and factory automation systems. Tsubaki operates factories worldwide, employs more than 7.000 people and its products are marketed in more than 70 nations through its worldwide network of sales subsidiaries and affiliates.
Tsubakimoto Europe B.V. with its headquarters in Dordrecht, The Netherlands, is a full subsidiary and is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of power transmission products in the EMEA region.
Currently we have 2 vacancies. One at Tsubakimoto Europe, Dordrecht, the Netherlands and one at Tsubaki Power Transmission UK Ltd, Nottingham, England.
Sales Representative Motorcycle
Due to our continuous Motorcycle products growth in the EMEA region we are strengthening our Motorcycle Sales team at our European headquarters in Dordrecht, the Netherlands. In this job you will be trained to sell Tsubaki Motorcycle Products. You will be supported by an experienced sales team.
We are looking for a:
Sales Representative Motorcycle (Full time)
- Responsible for creating and implementing sales plan
- Realize new business
- Find new Distributors
- Support our existing Distributors to increase sales numbers
- Work closely together with the sales colleagues to improve the performance in the sales organization and expand distribution network
- To collect, analyze and report on market sales data and competitor developments
- Support and follow up daily quotations. Make sales reports in our CRM system
- Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering
- You have 5-10 years relevant experience in international sales within Motorcycle business
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbal and written. Knowledge of the French, German or Italian language is a benefit
- Ability to create a buying atmosphere/enclosing deals
- Passionate about sales, motorcycles and able to build a long term relationship
- Adapting personal style to effectively interact with a variety of people
- Understanding external and internal customer expectations and needs
- You are willing to work in weekends, to visit exhibitions and motorcycle races across Europe
Tsubakimoto Europe offers
- A fulltime job with a leading global manufacturer in premium quality products
- To work with a company with a strong financial position, a solid growth perspective and a sound reputation
- A culture with plenty of opportunity to explore your talents
- An international scope where travelling is required world wide
- A market conform salary in accordance with the required level of the position
- An additional package of secondary terms such as profit sharing
Please send your motivation letter and resume to Ms. M. Boone and reference Sales Repr. MC in the subject line Apply here
Area Sales Manager
To strengthen our Sales Team at Tsubaki UK Ltd we our looking for an:
Area Sales Manager (Power Transmission)
- You have a desire and passion to succeed in a field sales role
- You have an HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- You have a proven track record of developing business of a mechanical or industrial product
- You have a proven track record of opening doors, and retaining existing clients
- You have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- You live in the West / East Midlands area
- You are in possession of valid driver license
Essential Job Functions
- 100% field based - you will be covering Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, West Midlands and North Wales.
- You will inherit an existing account base with good retention capacity and an area with excellent opportunities to grow.
- The clients you will have contact with will be original equipment manufacturers, multi-branded distributors and end users. Therefore, it is crucial you are able to develop and maintain relationships at all levels.
- As an Area Sales Manager you will proactively bring in enquiries by assessing and understanding the client's needs and offering them a market leading solution.
- You will work closely with an internal team at headquarters, who will produce a quote tailored to the client in question. Thus understanding the client and the opportunity is key.
- Hold exhibitions at relevant events to engage with prospective clients and other companies from within the industry. You will champion the business at all times.
- Using your market and client knowledge you will identify market trends and develop a strategy by which to secure new business Tsubaki Power Transmission offers.
Tsubaki offers you
A full-time job with a highly respected Japanese company with exciting opportunities to develop your talents, a competitive salary, company car, Mobile Phone and so on and full support of the Tsubaki Group.
To apply for this role please email your CV with salary history to tsubaki.co.uk
Acquisition in response to these vacancies is not appreciated