News, Announcements and Press Releases from Tsubaki Europe may be found here.
Tsubakimoto Europe has launched a new delivery service for its attachment chain products which can reduce lead times for some 'Build To Order' chain to as little as one week. The Special Delivery Service allows customers to specify any one of the popular standard attachments within the Tsubaki product range on any suitable base chain product of up to 50 metres in length and receive the order in industry leading times.
When it comes to power transmission chain, Tsubaki can prove that buying a quality product results in significant life-time cost savings.
The climate in most industries at the moment is focussed towards cost reduction to protect margins. While this is a noble pursuit, and one that can offer real benefits to a business and its customers, it is important that when it comes to procurement the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is considered over initial cost savings. While some components may seem like the cheapest solution in the short term, they can quickly prove expensive if regular maintenance, repair and replacement work becomes necessary.
Tsubakimoto Europe will attend the Hannover Messe 2013.
2013 April 08 - 12
Location: Hannover Messe
Tsubaki Booth: Hall 16, Booth D16
Tsubaki Europe has launched a new range of Troi Drive and Worm Power Drive reducers which benefit from an improved oil seal design for reduced maintenance requirements. The reducers are available in a range of sizes and offer a compact design which makes them suitable for most applications. The design follows Tsubaki's €co & Eco philosophy which embraces economy and ecology to deliver products which offer high performance with reduced total life costs.
- 2013 January 21 – Tsubaki Special Lubrication Service offers extra protection for most environments
- 2012 December 6 – Tsubaki GT4 Winner proven to last longer in high-wear environments
- 2012 November 20 – Tsubaki Europe awarded the highest level of creditworthiness by Dun & Bradstreet
- 2012 November 1 – Tsubaki will attend Emballage Packaging Exhibition 2012
- 2012 October 8 – Tsubakimoto Chain Co. continues growth strategy with the purchase of Mayfran Group
- 2012 September 25 – TSUBAKI introduces new BS/DIN Lambda Lube Free Chain
- 2012 September 24 – Tsubaki reveals true green credentials with 66% reduction in CO2
- 2012 September 10 – Tsubaki will attend MOTEK FAIR 2012
- 2012 August 27 – Tsubaki takes an eco-friendly approach to product design
- 2012 August 2 – Tsubakimoto Europe achieves ISO 14001 accreditation
- 2012 July 31 – Tsubaki throws the book at reduced chain life in binding applications
- 2012 June 13 – Energy Saving Double Plus Chain Conveys Objects at 2.5 Times Chain Speed
- 2012 June 7 – Tsubaki doubles the wear life of bucket elevator conveyor chain
- 2012 May 31 – Tsubaki's light weight lube-free PC chain offers corrosion resistance and extended wear life in wet environments
- 2012 April 23 – Hannover Messe 2012 - Motion, Drive & Automation
- 2012 January 30 – Tsubaki Leads the Lube-Free Market with Lambda Chain
- 2011 April 11 – Tsubaki launches new Cam Clutch and Mechanical Components catalogue
- 2011 March 15 – Hannover Messe 2011 - Motion, Drive & Automation
- 2011 February 7 – Tsubaki is named IADA supplier of the year in its first term of partnership
- 2011 January 10 – Tsubaki Europe launches new Maintenance and Installation Guide
- 2010 September 23 – New cam clutches are 'smooth operators'
- 2010 September 21 – Tsubaki exhibiting at AMB, International Exhibition for Metal Working, Stuttgart
- 2010 July 29 – Tsubaki congratulates winners World Cup Football competition
- 2010 June 8 – Tsubaki Automotive Europe Re-launches its Automotive Website
- 2010 May 20 – Tsubaki Automotive Recognized by Toyota
- 2010 April 27 – European President hails the introduction of GT4 Winner
- 2010 March 15 – TSUBAKI sets new standard for RS roller chain
- 2009 May 27 – Tsubaki Technical Seminar at Transmision, Spain
- 2009 February 19 – Tsubaki Cam Clutch Catalogues Now Available in other Languages
- 2008 November 13 – Tsubaki Technical Seminar was a huge Success
- 2008 October 21 – Introducing Masaya Ushida, the new President of Tsubakimoto Europe B.V.
- 2008 September 29 – New reference source for roller chain
- 2008 September 25 – Tsubaki exhibiting at Emballage, World Packaging Exhibition, Paris
- 2008 September 15 – Tsubaki Rider Exhibiting at Intermot, Cologne
- 2008 September 4 – Tsubaki Automotive Exhibiting at Automechanika, Frankfurt
- 2008 August 18 – Tsubaki exhibiting at The Industrial Week, Utrecht
- 2008 July 14 – Tsubaki introduces Heat Resistant Lambda Chain
- 2008 January 30 – Tsubaki Warns of Fraudulent Chinese “Tsubaki” Chain
- 2008 January 28 – Tsubaki UK exhibiting at the PPMA show in 2008
- 2008 January 8 – Tsubaki and Jungbluth Förderketten Enter Cooperation Agreement
- 2007 November 8 – Tsubaki at Milan EICMA motorbike and bicycle show
- 2007 November 2 – Strong in Europe new HQ in Holland
- 2007 July 7 – Tsubakimoto Europe B.V. opens new HQ in Dordrecht
- 2007 April 21 – Environmentally friendly chain development
- 2007 February 2 – Hannover Messe 2007 - Motion, Drive & Automation
- 2006 September 25 – Tsubaki Announce New Headquarters to Support the European Market
- 2006 August 30 – Emballage 2006 - World Packaging Exhibition
- 2005 January 11 – Hannover Messe 2005 - Motion, Drive & Automation
- 2004 May 11 – Aandrijftechniek 2004
- 2004 April 1 – Tsubaki Europe launches new website
- 2004 March 12 – Emballage 2004 - World Packaging Exhibition
- 2004 March 3 – C.F.I.A. 2004 - Carrefour des Fournisseurs de l'Industrie Agroalimentaire
- 2003 May 6 – Hannover Fair provided ideal platform for latest Tsubaki chain developments
- 2003 April 9 – Tsubaki continues to lead advances in chain technology development
- 2003 April 8 – Tsubaki delivers SUPER Chain solutions for heavy-duty service applications
- 2003 April 7 – New Tsubaki Cam Clutches launched at Hannover Fair