Tsubaki is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of industrial use power transmission components and equipment.
Differentiating quality, technology development and production systems rather than just simply pursuing cost reductions we believe is a primary goal for Tsubaki. By forward thinking investment, a fine example being the construction of probably the world’s largest state of the art roller chain manufacturing plant ever by Tsubaki.
Customers are increasingly concerned with total life cycle costs. Therefore demand is stronger than ever for enhanced quality and technology, particularly with respect to chain strength, durability and drive performance. To this end we are well placed; developing & releasing products that have the highest quality, added value, wear elongation and durability.
The world over, Tsubaki communicates and enhances the performance of original equipment and final consumer markets. Below is just a small example of the industries Tsubaki service.
- Bulk Material Handling
- Construction & Building
- Food, Confectionery & Drink
- Materials Handling
- Materials Manufacture
- Mining & Quarry
- Port Facility
- Pulp, Paper & Board
- Utility Industries
- Wood & Timber
- and many more...
Tray packing is heavily utilized in the food and beverage industry, where hygiene is paramount. The machinery to apply the cardboard trays or boxes to items before distribution to the point of sale use transport chain to transport end product and packaging. Lubricant from standard 'OEM' chains causes contamination of chain, machine, machine floor and even the end product itself - causing batches to be lost and profit damaging downtime to occur as equipment requires cleaning.
When a tissue manufacturer was struggling with the performance and reliability of the chain drive feeding tissue logs into an accumulator it turned to Tsubaki for help in reducing the lost production time. Using its RetroFit service to fit a high performance, lubrication-free Lambda chain on the machine, Tsubaki provided a solution that increased availability, improved product quality, reduced maintenance costs and increased productivity.
Tsubaki engineers recommended replacing the existing chain with a high quality, high performance RS16B Lambda chain.
When a bucket elevator manufacturer was experiencing reliability problems with its backstop clutches, resulting in intensive maintenance and frequent replacement, it turned to Tsubaki for a solution.
Replacing the trapped roller design with a sprag clutch delivered higher torque capacity and longer life.
Bucket elevators provide a simple but effective mechanism of hauling and lifting flowable or semi-flowable bulk materials, including grain, fertiliser, foods, wastes and minerals, often into storage silos.
Designed specifically for use on the low speed shaft of inclined and bucket conveyors, the BSEU backstop cam clutch provides the safest reverse rotation prevention qualities available.
- Quality drive components ensure long term reliability in automotive assembly
- Tsubaki has the answer for Automotive coating applications
- Hoisting and lifting in the port industry
- Tsubaki Gripper chain improves reliability against OEM components
- Tsubaki helps mining equipment OEMs reduce costs and improve service
- Tsubaki chain delivers trouble-free service for over 8 years and counting...
- Tsubaki linear actuators are ideal for bulk handling applications
- Power and Performance for the Port Industry
- Tsubakimoto delivers power & performance to the Paper industry
- Tsubaki delivers power & performance to medical equipment
- Tsubaki fit & forget chains improve sawmill productivity
- Reduce downtime and increase productivity with Tsubaki's sprocket range
- Tsubaki strengthens the weak link in the chain for asphalt pavers
- Tsubaki improves durability of asphalt equipment
- Chain for packaging: Performance guaranteed by Tsubaki
- Tsubakimoto delivers innovation to the asphalt industry
- Drive chain reliability key to maintaining quarry performance
- Tsubaki chain offers longer life for warehouse applications
- New conveyor chain improves production in bakeries
- Tsubaki delivers a number of savings on pallet conveyor system
- Tsubaki offers innovation and reliability to packaging manufacturers
- Tsubakimoto delivers innovative products for the Steel Industry
- Gripper chain offers lasting reliability for food packing applications
- Power & Performance for the Bulk Material Handling and Mining Industry
- Tsubaki GT4 Winner proven to last longer in high-wear environments
- Warehousing Conveyors Last Longer with Tsubaki Chains
- Toughest Roller Chain Reduces Costs by £40,000+
- How Does Lube-Free Chain Really Work - And what are the Real Benefits?
- Tsubaki Lube-Free Chain Takes the Heat at Horwich Foundry
- Tsubaki Chain Proves To Be a Hero at Cadbury
- Tsubaki Supplies BSW Sawmills with Fit and Forget Chains
- Lambda WP Chain Survives Daily 70°C Salt Wash Downs Without Corroding
- Lambda Lube-Free "Frog" Chain Keeps Daily Mirror Production Flowing
- Lambda Lasts 5 Years Where Standard Chain Only Lasted 8 Weeks