Plastic Attachment Chain Series
Whether your operation requires a sanitary environment, is exposed to corrosive chemicals, is heated to extreme temperatures, runs through a freezer, is exposed to the outdoors or is affected by excessive moisture: our specially designed and tested chains will outlast your current chains and contribute to a cost effective application.
ANSI P Plastic Chain
ANSI P Chain consists of polyacetal chain links and SUS304 stainless steel pins and operates with standard roller chain sprockets. Based on power transmission roller chain, Tsubaki ANSI P chain has a fl at top side for conveying use. The combination of engineering plastic and stainless steel makes it a lube-free operation chain. For special environments special plastics are available on request (electro-conductive, chemical resistant and heat resistant series). The working temperature range is: -20°C to +80°C. For details on corrosion resistance, please refer to the table in the back of this catalogue.
Standard Product Range
Tsubaki has a wide variety of chains for corrosive environments; our standard product range is as follows:
- BS Single pitch PC chain + standard attachments
- BS Single pitch SS chain + standard attachments
- BS Single pitch N.E.P. chain + standard attachments
- ANSI Single pitch PC chain + standard attachments
- ANSI Single pitch P Plastic chain
- ANSI Single pitch SS chain + standard attachments
- ANSI Single pitch SS HP Hollow Pin chain
- ANSI Double Pitch SS chain + standard attachments
- ANSI Double Pitch SS HP Hollow Pin chain
For more detailed information about the ANSI Single Pitch Plastic chain click here