BS X-Lambda Chain
Ten years after introducing the number-one Lambda Chain to the market in 1988, Tsubaki has developed innovative technology that sets the bar even higher for lube-free chain performance. To the user the benefits that X-Lambda provides mean increased productivity, reduced maintenance and a cleaner working environment.
Tsubaki Curved Chains
|Tsubaki Chain No.||Pitch
|Tsubaki Chain No.||Pin||Link Plate||Min. Tensile Strength acc. to ISO 606
- Connecting links are clip type for sizes up to RS12B-LMDX, and cotter type for size RS16B-LMDX.
- Due to the use of the felt seal, the pins are longer. Check for machine interference.
- X-Lambda offset links are not available.
- X-Lambda double strand chain is not available.
- Due to the oil in the felt seal, more oil adheres to the surface of X-Lambda chain than regular Lambda chain.
- The listed sizes are stock items, other chain sizes are available on request
- To download any of the Lambda catalogues in PDF, click here